Hi, I’m that Crazygirlblogger. Otherwise known as Lizzy! I’m a recovering heroin addict celebrating from 09-27-2013. Also, I’m studying to become a certified drug and alcohol counselor and recovery coach! My mission is to provide hope for people in addict addiction. As well as to educate families and friends of drug addicts.
It is my passion to share my experiences with the sincere hope of helping others. Recovery isn’t always easy, and it’s essential to take it one day at a time. My mission is to provide helpful content concerning recovery, mental health, and personal growth.
Additionally, I enjoy creating fun Gift Guides and reviewing books and movies. Finally, I’m eager to share insight from my personal experiences in life.
I am really good at sleeping in, cooking, and singing from my soul. Furthermore, I’ve been blessed with a fantastic sense of humor and love making people laugh.
Several years ago, I shared my gritty and detailed accounting of being a homeless heroin junkie. The response was remarkable and encouraged me to stay sober. In addition, I received several messages from active users who informed me that my story inspired them to go to rehab.
Additionally, multiple heroin users let me know that they would never use needles after reading my story. That is an incredible testimony and a huge motivation for why I started Crazygirlblogger.
Still, others messaged me to share that reading my story helped them better understand and even forgive drug users they loved. Forgiveness is the ultimate blessing, and it inspires me to share more.
10 Fun Facts About Crazygirlblogger
- I rewatch sitcoms for comfort. My favorites are Friends, Big Bang Theory, and The Office.
- Writing has always been my passion. But grammar is not my friend.
- I’ve discovered that Wickles Wicked Pickles are the best pickles ever, and I eat them every day!
- I’m not a morning person and thrive in the evening hours. Bring me a coffee!
- My family is important to me, and I count my many blessings.
- I’m empathetic to a fault and have to distance myself from news and social media.
- My husband and I got married in our Batman T-shirts and Jeans!
- I’m borderline obsessed with Marvel, Hunger Games, and Twilight. Sssssh…
- Instrumental movie scores are my favorite pieces of music. Although, I enjoy an eclectic mix.
- The ocean is my safe haven. But Snoqualmie Falls, Washington, is a close second.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better. Also, I’ve had readers want to donate to support my cause. So I’ve created an Amazon Wishlist. Primarily, it includes books that I want to read and blog about to share with you.
Thank you for getting to know a little bit more about me. Love, light, and peace!
Popular Reading on Crazygirlblogger
Do you have a recovery story and are interested in contributing to Crazygirlblogger? Send an email to email@example.com. Also, please add a recovery story to the subject line!